Saturday, April 25, 2015

That's all folks!









So yes here it is, official farewell, just got over a sometime back
It feels good, it feels nice, the feelings are mixed of low and high
They were all there today, I mean almost
I have no clue why didn't the rest turn up, they had their own hay

The scene was like that of a rainbow, it felt divine to see the vibrance of the seven at the same time
The Violet is almost hazy in my memory, it told me , it does not matter where you came from and what you were
The Indigo is what I'll miss the most, the comfort of the first year, the joy of surprise and newness, the warmth of welcoming
The Blue got me going, it converted the spark into the fire, I jumped into the pool, which had all the good, better and the best and taught me the lessons of togetherness and never let go of the fire
The Green is always a testing time, half way through the journey only to tread the same distance for one more time, there were ups and downs, time took a test of everyone's character, everything became crystallized, the true and the best came  out of everyone, to leave many a joyous and many just sublime
The Yellow said, guys it's not over yet, red is what you aim for, come on buck up, it is the last lap
Orange is what I write from right now, the sight of the finish line is enduring, there is excitement with uncertainty of what lies ahead, there is pain of separation,
My calling is the Red now, it says worry not kid, for all good things must come to an end, fear not the brightness and fullness of me, this was all for which you left the violet, so embrace it now that you have it, let go off the mishaps and missed chances, but do not miss what lies ahead as the time of your life

When you want something in life, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it, humari college life me bhi humari filmon ke jaise end me sab kuch theek ho hi jata hai, aur agar aisa na ho toh woh the end nahi, picture abhi baaki hai mere dost, that's all folks!



The author can be reached here, here. All pictures at Gujarat National Law University. 




No comments:

Post a Comment